Ktm freeride exc motor/housing/ecu for sale

maarkmohamed

100 W
Selling power train off of a 2022 freeride, with 13 hours or about 350miles. Serial number is shown, comes with motor, housing and ecu and water pump. Cost is 3299$ located in north jersey cost of shipping not included.
Email moeakajuice@yahoo.com
1000007047.jpg1000007048.jpg

I may be wrong as I can’t find parts for freeride dirt bikes online, but $3,299 seems way too high for an electric motor considering you can buy a used Tesla motor for that price and a brand new model bike is $11,000. I suppose if you’re the only one selling you decide the price, it sucks that parts aren’t available anywhere.

I may be wrong as I can’t find parts for freeride dirt bikes online, but $3,299 seems way too high for an electric motor considering you can buy a used Tesla motor for that price and a brand new model bike is $11,000. I suppose if you’re the only one selling you decide the price, it sucks that parts aren’t available anywhere.
This is exactly the problem. Freeride E is rare. You have to buy from KTM, where the ESC alone costs 3k bucks

This is exactly the problem. Freeride E is rare. You have to buy from KTM, where the ESC alone costs 3k bucks
That’s too bad, I hate when I buy l something and can’t get parts later. I expect the same frustration with my cheap eBike at some point in the future, but thankfully it’s easy to take apart and most of it seems to be off the shelf parts. For an $11K dirt bike though, I imagine it’s mostly custom made parts.

Back