LIQUIDATION SALE! UNUSED 48V 10.5Ah 30A battery pack - $65

justlooking808 said:
sorry guys, i think he's MIA. been waiting a month and still no response. :lol:

That's not unusual for him. He'll eventually turn up. I think this is a sort of side hustle for him and is of greatly lesser importance compared to his other sources of income. I'm satisfied with everything I've purchased from this seller, that being said.

The Toecutter said:
justlooking808 said:
sorry guys, i think he's MIA. been waiting a month and still no response. :lol:

That's not unusual for him. He'll eventually turn up. I think this is a sort of side hustle for him and is of greatly lesser importance compared to his other sources of income. I'm satisfied with everything I've purchased from this seller, that being said.

yah i know. i waited some weeks before my battery got sent out and i'm still happy/grateful about it. i guess I'm just letting everyone know that it might be a while being the holidays and all. :bigthumb:

i feel like a battery addict, these deals are so good that i just can't buy enough. :shock: :lol:

was in the hospital for 3 and a half weeks because of covid induced pneumonia, just got home last night.
I work from my computer and wasn't able to maintain the customer support from the hospital, was super weak.

The other job doesn't exist anymore so this is my full time gig from now on, reach me here or on my cell at 424 413 1297 for immediate response.

I hope this community is still interested in cheap batteries because my health insurance just went up astronomically and any extra income helps.

Thank you guys! Would appreciate if you spread the word to your battery addicted friends. I have new shippments coming in

Sadly this guy scammed me and several others. It's been 3 months. He's responded to texts a month ago saying he'd ship out, but nothing. No response in 20 texts. I'm trying to gather information from people that have also been scammed so we can file a police report together, as he admitted he has several unshipped order from the past few months.

He said he could ship tomorrow if paid today, that was on 12/27. It's now almost 3 months later.

Back