Make sense please

Then why are you so difficult to understand? Or, are you just trolling us for kicks?
Well, in my frustrated state of being for being so stupid about the electrical stuff. I did not prove read what the phone was translating for me. Because it takes too long to type the stupid s*** in. Which brings me to my next Question or inquiry.
Ihave a control box with with julet connectors One separate pedal assist marked labeled line which I was hoping was the throttle. Then there's an eight pin which goes to the 1to4 connector ( Bought separately) And that has a throttle connection. I was hoping that the throttle I'm using which has no display but it does have an on button.
I was hoping to wire that up and it would go, but it's Not going I wired it up like your basic. Five wires to a controller, which is the 3 for throttle and two for Ignition no Luck yet. Which makes sense since the throttle wire is a separate line, it's probably not in those 5 wires which I can't figure out what They might be on the left. I don't care. I just want to make the thing go I can turn it on. I hope the throttle up to the Throttle line and nothing happened

Then why are you so difficult to understand? Or, are you just trolling us for kicks?
Well, I don't know not sure if it went through the other side that I posted but answer to your question. Is the frustration in my anxiety? I did not prove read. What I was screaming at the phone to type through the text to talk to speech in answer to your question why i'm so difficult to understand......

Well, in my frustrated state of being for being so stupid about the electrical stuff. I did not prove read what the phone was translating for me. Because it takes too long to type the stupid s*** in. Which brings me to my next Question or inquiry.
Brother, let me give you a wee bit of advice.

Not knowing something means you are ignorant on the topic.

Not being able to comprehend something might mean you are a bit lacking in the mental hardware, it could also mean you have not conquered enough ignorance to follow the whole thread. Screaming about how you are too stupid might lead the folks around you to not want to interact because you sound like a madman.

I had a cousin (passed away some 20 years back from a brain tumour) nicest chap on the planet, never would fail to offer a hand or a kind word. Until he got frustrated. Then he would scream and holler .. mainly at himself, about being too stupid. Now the lovely chap had a functional IQ in the low 80's which I am lead to understand would have made him a genius on his mothers side of the family but on the side I lived on, put him as the last man on the team.

He lost a lot of friends to that temper about being stupid, and it was all about us both being children of the 70's where if you were not the top of the tree, you were ridiculed as an idiot and teachers used to call ya stupid. Being that he was a bit challenged in that area lead to that temper of his.

Also. Using speech to text and knowing it won't work, that is stupid. Get off the frocking phone and use a bloody keyboard, only way to get faster at typing is you know... typing. Only way to get faster on a smartphone is to get skinnier fingers. I don't know of any exercise to fix chubby fingers (if I did my own could use a slim down) My answer is read on the phone, and reply on a computer. You can get a laptop for 90 bucks these days.

Or....

My son's answer to me never typing out things on the computer Evidently me responding with "too much to type on here, will deal with this later" was driving his lil nogging nutty

Well, at least I clarified the situation that Had you all so confused?
It's all I was trying to do

Well, at least I clarified the situation that Had you all so confused?
It's all I was trying to do
All that had nothing to do with my inquiry about the Juliet connected situation. With this is too late now. Anyway I fried that box i'm pretty sure oops If it just wasn't so hard to get the information with the stuff they send you or otherwise find it elsewhere like when you contact. Their actual manufacturer is also very difficult to When it really shouldn't be, that would help everyone out if they would just send the proper information with the items we purchase.

So The throttle I ordered third the on button.. Turns out there's a hidden button under the cover thing I wonder. Oops, it's burned up now. It's one little button that's burned up anyway. And I searched and searched. I couldn't find anything about this hidden button anywhere. Go bigger and as a result of not being able to access set information. I burned it up cause I just had to try to do something with it oops.

Perhaps making a request to the admins to move this thread to the "Ebike Build Threads" subforum would allow folks that are interested to more easily locate it to view your progress. The thread is over a year and a half old, so with the odd title it makes it hard for folks to find it since it gets lost in all of the forum traffic. Placing it in the other subforum with a subject line that's more descriptive like "Mikeorrison's build thread" could help you and everyone else who has interest or even those who don't.

Back