new tsdz8 pswpower

a vlcd5 would be a NO from me. i hated that display including the control unit. they arent stating any controller specs, i assume its the same 18a controller

see photo ..

I'll wait for close ups of the engine instead of a general mock up with a little 'new' label on it... and specs.

Also, I might just be subconsciously upset to have bought the old model just before they come with a better one, but we'll see 😂

I'll wait for close ups of the engine instead of a general mock up with a little 'new' label on it... and specs.

Also, I might just be subconsciously upset to have bought the old model just before they come with a better one, but we'll see 😂
BTW. This not an engine.

a vlcd5 would be a NO from me. i hated that display including the control unit. they arent stating any controller specs, i assume its the same 18a controller
honestly controller can stay - easiest to flash as we have it figured , if they sunk motor in aluminium and it can go 600w with no overheat its fine with me . if they make it easier to open and mantain - its even better . if they added temp sensing - it would be great .
if they sell dz41 as a kit - im more than happy

honestly controller can stay - easiest to flash as we have it figured ,...
Not sure that the controller will be the same as Tsdz2.
If it is only another PCB layout, but same components, than it could be possible.

To7 DM02 looks more legit than this tsdz2b/8
I wouldn't be surprised if internal design is untouched and only external case was changed.

still no one got this in hands ? I'd like to know if it will fit pressfit

You can't even order it in EU, if I select my country's shipping there are no carriers. And both links 'buy on other platform' go to normal tsdz2b's 48v 500w

1692963466121.png

I would be interested since the controller seems to be different ( stronger at least ). Not sure if worth the premium, especially that if the controller is different there will be no OSF for it until we donate some controllers to the people that actually make things work ...

edit:

Not sure that the controller will be the same as Tsdz2.
If it is only another PCB layout, but same components, than it could be possible.
alice from pswpower said its different controller , but im not sure ...

Looking at that info it must be different as the original controller is limited to 18ah afaik?

edit: I also have asked Psppower to clarify. First if motor controller is really 20ah, then when item will be available in Europe.

Attachments

• 1692963608004.png
    1692963608004.png
    45.9 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

You can already see extra bearings in those pictures, negating the need for the mods on the tsdz2(b)
1692985483324.png

Jesus why can't they attach pictures which are actually readable.. and poster with the motor will not open it up further to take a look at the controller.

Even screenshot shows 'only' 17ah setting in controller so no conclusion if this controller allows higher power settings :/

It does seem to fix all the bearing issues just looking at those screenshots you can see an actual bearing inside both the spider and the other side as well or am I wrong?

edit: putting on glasses made that table a lot more readable.. I should just play with my windows dpi I guess. Anyway, I been looking at the page and I was wrong I can order ofc, but not from EU only from China directly ( and there are only 5 in stock.. I hope some people buy them so they don't think it's an automatic flop.. hehe :) )

The main reason I'm not that salty about buying the 'old model' just before this came out, even if this is mechanically better, it's another thing if the stock firmware is any good and how long if at all it will be possible to replace it with something better.

Last edited:
can anyone from jobike.it ask this colleague to join us and share few thoughts ? someone who speaks italian i mean ...
There's one guy in Italy, who bought and installed this motor.
He says it's way more powerful than tsdz2, very good feeling with the torque sensor, and you can use it with all tsdz2 stock firmware displays.
He's using an 850c display.
He describes it like a bbs02 with torque sensor.
I hope he's saying the truth...very promising

While that sounds nice and all, I'm really looking for first hand information right :)

Guess we will have to wait a bit longer.

Back