new tsdz8 pswpower

it's different controller so no go at the time
They send their firmware for a minor update (walk assist issues) on the Facebook group TSDZ8, where people of Tongsheng interact with client (like ToSeven do on Discord and here). Seems, they used same controller as TSDZ2 V2.

They send their firmware for a minor update (walk assist issues) on the Facebook group TSDZ8, where people of Tongsheng interact with client (like ToSeven do on Discord and here). Seems, they used same controller as TSDZ2 V2.
don't know unless someone confirmed 100%

Hi, anyone know something about the update Tsdz8, how to do that and where to find TSZD8_7_1.6_.hex??

wanted to fit this motor in shimano e8000 frame . I t seems fine but then I saw the chainring offset and ... froze...Screenshot_20240313_075848_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20240313_075840_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20240313_075836_Gallery.jpg

well . it fits fine . but offset is horrible for someone who wants emtb and needs 34t chainring . you can fit motor by either cutting the mount in the frame and/or placing motor lower underneath . but then you lose some ground clearance which is of course not wanted ...

ok i see you got no normal frame, is that maybe also a reason for bad offset ?
nope . new tsdz8 has much fatter main gear with cover and axle hub . see on the photos how far it extends . I'm sure this will have impact in regular bsa frames also

they pretty much f$%^ed it up ... and they only could redesign motor housing and improve on heat control + add factory temperature sensor .
now you have to add at least 15mm offset to the right and almost no option for 34t chainring

I put my sticky hands on this miracle... and so...

he is quiet. in 1st gear it delivers up to 300w. display shows voltage and power. the crank is harder than tsdz2, i.e. stiffer. terribly short main harness cable... I had to run it straight to the steering wheel along the lower tube. generally, the cables go straight down in the middle of the engine, so there is no room for mistake when riding over rocks . the power delivery is pleasant... the sensor responds well, i.e. it is quite hard, so you need to push the crank to get 300 watts. in this respect it is good. it doesn't jerk even at maximum power. delivers very smoothly and pleasantly. the display shows power and voltage all the time, so that's a plus

Unfortunately, at the moment it's crap with no spider for 34-36t chainrings ... Well, this main harness is a failure. on a larger bike it will even be too short to go straight. unless there is an extender somewhere in the box but I didn't find it... the display is a pain at night... normally it hurts the eyes... and those cables going straight down...

this base is only a testbed . not my normal ebike

I put my sticky hands on this miracle... and so...

he is quiet. in 1st gear it delivers up to 300w. display shows voltage and power. the crank is harder than tsdz2, i.e. stiffer. terribly short main harness cable... I had to run it straight to the steering wheel along the lower tube. generally, the cables go straight down in the middle of the engine, so there is no room for mistake when riding over rocks . the power delivery is pleasant... the sensor responds well, i.e. it is quite hard, so you need to push the crank to get 300 watts. in this respect it is good. it doesn't jerk even at maximum power. delivers very smoothly and pleasantly. the display shows power and voltage all the time, so that's a plus

Unfortunately, at the moment it's crap with no spider for 34-36t chainrings ... Well, this main harness is a failure. on a larger bike it will even be too short to go straight. unless there is an extender somewhere in the box but I didn't find it... the display is a pain at night... normally it hurts the eyes... and those cables going straight down...

this base is only a testbed . not my normal ebike

Hi, what display do you have ?

Ok, it's really strange you can read motor power, since on Tonghseng stock protocol there are no data in the 9bit allowing to calculate motor Power... Can you make a video of power gauge ?

Back