Nine Continents 9C verses Hightekbikes 10H

Status
Not open for further replies.
Original thread title by HTB_Terry: "Don't buy a NineContinents 9C Motor - until you read this!!!"

Whatta douchebag.

cut him some slak.
that title needed to be changed & was the right call.
same goes for the edits.
can't damn him for what does & then again when he doesn't.
'sides the original thread title is still unfortunately trapped in all the post titles on the first few pages but at least it's off the topic list/front page.

Toorbough ULL-Zeveigh said:
cut him some slak.
that title needed to be changed & was the right call.
same goes for the edits.
can't damn him for what does & then again when he doesn't.
'sides the original thread title is still unfortunately trapped in all the post titles on the first few pages but at least it's off the topic list/front page.
Disagree.

It's a real good argument for a limited edit time. A snarky prick like Terry can hit-and-run other vendors, changing the posts to cover tracks. [PROVEN]

Better to see one's own transgressions flogged in perpetuity, so that an aversion to posting BS might develop. It wouldn't change chronics, but it would show newcomers the whole picture.

I hadn't spotted that this thread was now the one I'd posted to before, because of the title change, so I don't think it was a good idea to change it.

As for the unscrupulous practice of editing posts after they caused a reaction, I'm wholly opposed to it, unless it's by a moderator to remove offensive content and marked as such. I was a member of another forum where a particularly vicious and unpleasant troll would use post editing to try and absolve himself from blame after stirring up a flame war. It nearly destroyed the forum and caused a large number of members to just walk away. In the end people wre so suspicious that they just took to quoting previous posts in their replies all the time as a way around the OP editing stuff, filling the forum with garbage and creating an atmosphere of mistrust.

I'd hate to see this forum go that way, as it's such a friendly place to hang out

Jeremy

Prove me wrong for the 10H beat 9C in shoot contest with all same set up LiPo 44v, 66v, and 88v, Lyen 18 fets controller and same 9C 9x7 vs 10H 9x7. Dyno test would be awesome.

You are the one brought it up and Let's see if your story is proven. Too many false information out there rather see proof in the action.

@Justin from ebikes.ca - any comment this 10H motor hub?

Usualy I don't comment on most things that I see here and I am still new considering most have been here a long time but when he called JASON a thief I had to say something. I have bought couple of things from TERRY and had considered him to be a straight shooter until this post ,and I did not like him calling JASON a thief, that was bad enough but when he went back and tried to cover up his ugly deed by trying to make new comers not see his use of bad judgement in the way he went about posting in the first place. this shows that he has no respect for others or for himself.and until he apologies to JASON I am not going to let it slide. now if the mods say enough is enough I will comply. I am 67yrs old this month and I love this forum,it makes my day to come here late at night and read all about the nice bikes people have made and the help that thay give others free of charge, now this makes for good in mankind. and I don't see many that have done what TERRY had done. GOOD DAY FELLOWS. :( :( :( :(

Ok, this was moved for a moment so we ( but bunch of us crazy enough to volunteer as mods ) could discuss the best way to deal with it, obviously flashy sales pitches with no hard data is no way to advertise around here, and should be a standard for others to come..

on that note, locked.. and left to sink.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back