Nucular Controller Low Voltage Battery Cutoff?

big4x4

10 mW
Hello!

I searched but didn't find any information about this topic. I am setting up a nucular controller but do not see anywhere to set a low voltage cutoff. I obviously do not want my bms to be in charge of that and just shut off while I am riding. I'd be amazed that a controller with this many different settings doesn't have one of the most important settings of any ebike controller!

Any input?

It's in Devices-Controller- Battery - supply min

Check out https://nucular.tech/support

Jonno

It's in Devices-Controller- Battery - supply min

Check out Support

Jonno
Hi Jonno,

I tried to message you directly but could not. I am desperately seeking help in setting up my Nucular 24f in QS 273 3T setup that was using a Sabvaton controller.

Here is the message post I sent to the person I purchased from on this site. Hoping you could help me, I would be willing to compensate for any help setting this thing configured:

Man I haven't had any luck in getting the controller to work with my setup. The programming instructions on the Nucular website is freaking overwhelming and honestly I am ignorant to some of the values they require you to enter. I have yet to get the controller to sense the throttle or brake, I connected them to the PC display board first, the throttle worked even though is showed an error. I then connected both to the alternate input wires from the controller, errors for both and then the throttle didn't work at all.

I was able to like I said the first time get the throttle to move the motor in the wrong direction, so I reversed the motor. The motor moved forward but I could hear that the motor sounded like it was electrically strained "not enough power". That's the best I ever got.

My setup originally was with the 200A Sabvaton controller that comes with the QS273 motor kit, surely someone has upgraded to a Nucular 24F and knows the configuration steps I need to go through.

When I look on the website for troubleshooting it talks about throttle voltage, and setting the 3 power settings for each phase going to the motor.. Its beyond me dude.

I know this isn't your problem but any insight or direction to someone for help would be a life saver. I remember someone on this site talking through all of the different controllers and their experience with each one good and bad, they praised the Nucular, maybe I can reach out to them for guidance for setup.

At this point I would pay to get it setup, the trouble is I don't think anyone local knows about this stuff, maybe I can chat over video and kick someone some cash. In my post for help on this site I mentioned paying for help and they moved my posting to the help wanted section.... uggh, no ones going to see my post request in there, so I removed the "I'll pay for support" and re-posted in the troubleshooting.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Hi Jonno,

I tried to message you directly but could not. I am desperately seeking help in setting up my Nucular 24f in QS 273 3T setup that was using a Sabvaton controller.

Here is the message post I sent to the person I purchased from on this site. Hoping you could help me, I would be willing to compensate for any help setting this thing configured:

Man I haven't had any luck in getting the controller to work with my setup. The programming instructions on the Nucular website is freaking overwhelming and honestly I am ignorant to some of the values they require you to enter. I have yet to get the controller to sense the throttle or brake, I connected them to the PC display board first, the throttle worked even though is showed an error. I then connected both to the alternate input wires from the controller, errors for both and then the throttle didn't work at all.

I was able to like I said the first time get the throttle to move the motor in the wrong direction, so I reversed the motor. The motor moved forward but I could hear that the motor sounded like it was electrically strained "not enough power". That's the best I ever got.

My setup originally was with the 200A Sabvaton controller that comes with the QS273 motor kit, surely someone has upgraded to a Nucular 24F and knows the configuration steps I need to go through.

When I look on the website for troubleshooting it talks about throttle voltage, and setting the 3 power settings for each phase going to the motor.. Its beyond me dude.

I know this isn't your problem but any insight or direction to someone for help would be a life saver. I remember someone on this site talking through all of the different controllers and their experience with each one good and bad, they praised the Nucular, maybe I can reach out to them for guidance for setup.

At this point I would pay to get it setup, the trouble is I don't think anyone local knows about this stuff, maybe I can chat over video and kick someone some cash. In my post for help on this site I mentioned paying for help and they moved my posting to the help wanted section.... uggh, no ones going to see my post request in there, so I removed the "I'll pay for support" and re-posted in the troubleshooting.

Any feedback would be appreciated.
You should go to Nucular Telegram group. Nucular Electronics There you can get instructions to get your controller running.

Back