Sondors x new bike the Metacycle

Design rights, if that’s what ur talking about, especially these days, even if it did somehow seem to take something from something else, regardless of it being esthetics or function, as a consumer we benefit. judge as a consumer.

judge for yourself is why i posted, duh.

Hummina Shadeeba said:
Except for the hole in the middle I don't see the resemblence.

since you deleted this your original post, i take it as admitting that you see the resemblance now.

design rights.
no, that's ancillary to what i'm talking about.

it's the dick-wavers with their pathological need to claim "I'm so fn great, I did it first, all by myself".
they simply can't bring themself to give anyone else their due.
in doing so it only serves to draw attention to their wee-shillelagh because they don't have the ballz to admit they stand on someone else's shoulders.

everything's a remix kirby ferguson.
might as well admit it.
[youtube]xPzpIRZAWUc[/youtube]

think it's only coincidence everyone's now jumping on the holey moto?
no, frog designs called the trend 10 years ago.
which i'm sure they took inspiration from a hundred years ago.
novus-innenleben.jpg

I don’t think putting a hole in the middle or any other aesthetic similarities are important. People selling stuff are always making big claims as well and it’s part of selling.

I’m saying if judging as a consumer we benefit from people standing on the shoulders of others and I don’t expect the long line of accession to be told.

My conclusion is pass. It has pretty good looks, but the delivered price is too close to a Zero FXS, and in that comparison it lacks performance. This is basically a 300+ lb, 60 mph bike with short term 80 mph boost capability. It's also lacking in the range department when riding even slightly aggressively. I think it needs to be drastically improved, or it's going to dissapear.

Here's one of the best reviews I've seen to date,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfd9B2Qmb_s&t=619s

Back