• Howdy! we're looking for donations to finish custom knowledgebase software for this forum. Please see our Funding drive thread

stolen mongoose surge e-bike

A friend's mongoose surge e-bike got stolen yesterday night around 9 p.m. in the Dallas Fort Worth area, North Richland Hills TX. I told him I spread the word but this area is BIG. Cops been notified already. The good thing for him is that I have not seen a single ebike around so maybe it'll stand out if the bike is not parted out yet. It was stolen in less than 2 minutes. Would it have helped. ?.maybe or not but he didn't lock it up after I've told him before, not saying he deserves it but damn. Anyways poor guy it was his only transportation.

It did 25 mile round trip at full throttle on a single charge and his battery light was still showing green. It did 40-50 miles on a single charge full throttle on street driving. No major hills. Little off subject

It was a metalic medium blue, non suspension, aluminum, mix match tire tread, rear silver bike rack with his 36v 30 ah life po4 v power ,ripped old blk battery and controller bag,800 watt rear black gearless motor with non painted aluminum 26" rims. Thanks, I'll let him
know I posted for him as I am real busy right now to be detective. :cry:

I wish you the best luck to recover it!

keep an eye out for it here.
http://dallas.craigslist.org/bia/

Back