WHen Will Hobbycity have good Ebike batteries in Stock!!!

hydro-one

10 kW
I noticed there are only few 5s1p zippys left (only 15c) and they are going SLOW (probably pretty beat up).. Does anybody know when they will have more?? Does chinese new year play into this? they are out of EVERYTHING!!!!!!

I need 4 more 5s 5000mah lipo packs (well 4.3ah like my other 2 packs would suffice...) anybody want to part with some used cells??? I have paypal ready

Mike

rm switch/9c/zippies (only 40v5ah!!)

Seems like there should be a Hobbycity battery price watch thread similar to the toolpack thread.

You guys either blind or don't have good search skills theres 100+ 6s 5000mah turnigys in stock i just
ordered them last week and received them yesterday :-S Ordering another 5 tomorrow on pay day ;)

http://www.hobbycity.com/hobbyking/store/uh_viewItem.asp?idProduct=9176

KiM

AussieJester said:
You guys either blind or don't have good search skills theres 100+ 6s 5000mah turnigys in stock

I'm not any more impaired than any other west aussie with an ebike LiPo addiction.

We both need 5s packs.
(and I probably need a new controller but that's another story)

Gregory said:
AussieJester said:
You guys either blind or don't have good search skills theres 100+ 6s 5000mah turnigys in stock

I'm not any more impaired than any other west aussie with an ebike LiPo addiction.

We both need 5s packs.
(and I probably need a new controller but that's another story)

Perhaps list that 5s are required in the title then

WHen Will Hobbycity have good Ebike batteries in Stock!!!

Says nothing about 5s in the title just asks for 'good' ebike batteries 6s 5000mah are good e-bike batteries :)

KiM

Hey that is a good battery!! Just have to be a bit more creative I guess.....I cant wait for 5s!!!

mike

Best way to catch the sale stuff is click on Batteries and then Li-Poly (all brands) . It then lists all the good sale stuff across the top. Nothing great there now, but in recent previous weeks there's been 20C Turnigy packs well below $.50/wh before shipping. There are some 30C 5s Turnigy's for $.57/wh right now, which is the best I've seen for the 30C's. They're only 2.2ah, but that just gives you more flexibility in orienting your packs with very little weight penalty.

I was under the impression that it's the Turnigy packs that we want, because they are consistently under-rated on the capacity, not the Zippy's or Rhino's.

I just purchased some 8s 25c rate packs that plug perfectly into my CellLog monitors, and the 208B icharger. Woo Hooo, it's about time they got some big packs, 5800 mah also.

Just need 4 of them to get 60 volts and almost 12 amp hrs.

Back