4Motus ebike/moto hybrid

What's the weight of a complete frame?

Please give weight for the aluminium and steel version like on this picture but without the shock.
And the inside messurement from the box.
IJSuoFml.jpg

I would love to know the specs of this frame, weight, size, bottom bracket length, headset size, seat post size etc etc....

Kudos

thanks for interest, here are some spec:
stainless steel frame: ~7.4kg main frame + rear fork + rear fork bearings. bb is standard 68mm width BC1,37x24T, but needs not less than 131mm axle. headset fits standard semi integrated 44mm size, head tube lengh is 170mm, seatpost 31.8mm, seat tube outside diameter is 35mm.

aluminium: ~3.7kg main frame + rear fork + rear fork bearings. bb is shimano bb92 press-fit type, headset fits standard semi integrated 44mm size, head tube lengh is 170mm, seatpost 30mm, seat tube outside diameter is 35mm.

battery box weight will confirm in couple days...

Am Very Interested In Frame Kit. would There Be A Possibility ToPurchase Steel swingArm With Aluminum Frame? If So cost? AD If Not, HoW Many Kw Or Watts, Or Nm Or Ftlbs Of Torque Would You Rate The Rear swing armFor? I Will Leave A More DetailedPussyLater, But AM Anxious To Hear Back. Tyvm!

Super slick design
I really like the moto style frame with that additional battery box...this is pretty much exactly what I was envisioning as an electric version of that motoped frame.

Very nice work!

Rambo Ruckus said:
Am Very Interested In Frame Kit. would There Be A Possibility ToPurchase Steel swingArm With Aluminum Frame? If So cost? AD If Not, HoW Many Kw Or Watts, Or Nm Or Ftlbs Of Torque Would You Rate The Rear swing armFor? I Will Leave A More DetailedPussyLater, But AM Anxious To Hear Back. Tyvm!

frames are custom, so custom kit is also possible. in couple weeks I'll try aluminium swingarm with 7kw hubmotor and will publish test results.

Lol. Apologies. YeSThis Is Being Posted From My Phone. Lol. But I Plan On Running 9600- 11Kw Peaks, Or Constant Offroad WithCromotor. However, For commuter , Plan On Running 3500 Continuous... I Really EnjoyedYourThorough Testing Procedures. And Believe Strongly InThis Design. Im InterestedInPurchasingOneOfYourFramesToTryItOut, AndIfILikeIt Enough, I Will Most Likely Pursue Building Bikes With Your Frames. Tyvm ForYour Speedy Response!!

Rambo Ruckus said:
Lol. Apologies. YeSThis Is Being Posted From My Phone. Lol. But I Plan On Running 9600- 11Kw Peaks, Or Constant Offroad WithCromotor. However, For commuter , Plan On Running 3500 Continuous... I Really EnjoyedYourThorough Testing Procedures. And Believe Strongly InThis Design. Im InterestedInPurchasingOneOfYourFramesToTryItOut, AndIfILikeIt Enough, I Will Most Likely Pursue Building Bikes With Your Frames. Tyvm ForYour Speedy Response!!

for that power I do not offer aluminium frame or swing arm, for these big powers are designed steel frame, steel frame is tested with cromotor and sine wave controller offroad ride, I push motor hard in offroad, because it gets to 130c in 2-4 min of my ride (controller settings: max phase current 350A, regen brake phase current 150A).

do you have video of those runs? interested in seeing the performance of the motor under those circumstances. :) and i believe for a commuter i will be running 3.5kw continuous roughly, in a h4065. believe in picking one up in a month or so, when the order comes in :) also, what is the front fork you are using in the pictures of completed bike? i like the dual rotor look, and functionality. i will pm soon about the total cost shipped for a frame. thanks a million!

regards,
-chris.

sorry for late replay, had couple urgent orders for compleate bikes, here is last one, with max performances:
steel frame; modified cromotor style motor with faster winding and liquide cooling (72v battery and 24" wheel, speed ~90km/h); integrated kelly controller, dc/dc for pump and usb for lights and other devices charge. peak power ~10kw, continious ~7kw. without liquide cooling first motor burned after ~10min ride.
y9V32ixl.jpg

JTPT8yKl.jpg

i was going to say, i really like the radiator utilization..
but now instead i have to say, i really look forward to see your customized radiator!
any more details on complete bikes and the cooling system etc???
8)

how much for steel frame shipped to Australia 7053?

what is the motor youv got in the pics there exactly?
is it from zelena vosila or elsewhere?
looks a little like the elmoto motors...

I might have missed it, but what is the internal width of the battery compartment?

We need to know so we can workout how much lipo can go in there....

Kudos

I might have missed it, but what is the internal width of the battery compartment?
will be available two case sizes, one internal width will be 105mm, and second 124mm, will try to make photos internall look with more acurate dimmensions.

what is the motor youv got in the pics there exactly?
is it from zelena vosila or elsewhere?
motor is similar to zelenavozila, but we buy them directly from factory, also custom made stator and axle (in local company) for liquide cooling.

shipment to Australia is expensive ~180euro

Back