4Motus ebike/moto hybrid

Id love to buy one of these, I have pm'd and emailed you to find out about price + shipping to the UK :)

Is this 100% steinless including the battery box and all screws?

frames can be:
stainless steel (main frame and steel rear swingarm)
aluminium 6061 alloy, main frame and swingarm (swing arm bearings included)
battery box is totaly from aluminium. (all it fixing screws included)
standard frame cover is powder coating, white frame and black swingarm.
standard coating for battery box is black color line-x ( http://www.linex.com/pages/2010/bedliners/products/spray_on_bedliners.php )
also can be ordered custom colors and coatings or even without any coating.

ES member crea2k frame with some additional parts before packaging:
uLLwEd0l.jpg

EZ7OO49l.jpg

NOzu6myl.jpg

Linukas said:
motor is similar to zelenavozila, but we buy them directly from factory, also custom made stator and axle (in local company) for liquide cooling.

Hi Linukas
Do you offer the motor on it's own with the modified axel and stator? Checked on your website and the E CYCLE PARTS section is under construction.
Really like the frame BTW but as I've recently purchased a frame, that will have to wait...
Thanks

thats some serious amount of batteries that can fit in there!
i was under the impression it would be less than that for some reason.

i was considering getting a Chaika frame cause i thought this one wouldnt have the battery space capacity, but now im thinking again..
and its looking so nice an all too! :D

btw. id just put the controller externally to maximize battery space...
probably been asked before, but is it possible to fit 2 layers of 18650's lying horizontally in there?

The only problem with putting the controller outside the box is it can get water in it if your not careful, Linukas said that if I remove the heatsink and attach it directly to the inside of the battery box, the box will then act as a big heatsink, plus its nice and dry in there too, so I can go and thrash it in the rain and puddles without frying anything.

nice one crea2k!

looks like the type 2 solution might leave more space for the wires + plugs exiting the max-e, as these are a little stiff and probably need a bit of room to bend.

the max-e controller can probably take care of itself outside though, especially with a little extra silicone etc.
they stay a LOT cooler than other controllers during operation, so heat shouldnt be a problem while riding, but when charging at stupidly high power levels(eg.2.5kw) or using regen a lot, they can get a bit warm, but have over temp protection above 75C.

I might be able to buy one eventually, when Russia eventually thaws and is open for orders

ridethelightning said:
thats some serious amount of batteries that can fit in there!
i was under the impression it would be less than that for some reason.

i was considering getting a Chaika frame cause i thought this one wouldnt have the battery space capacity, but now im thinking again..
and its looking so nice an all too! :D

btw. id just put the controller externally to maximize battery space...
probably been asked before, but is it possible to fit 2 layers of 18650's lying horizontally in there?

2 layers would be possible if ordered custom battery case (standard case width is 123mm, so need ~20mm wider case), it adds 100euro to standard price.
than I think would be possible to fit ~500pcs cells

crea2k said:
I might be able to buy one eventually, when Russia eventually thaws and is open for orders
:lol: actually its summer there now, so they're probably all too busy rolling in the hey while they get a chance :lol:

Dark Knight said:
Linukas said:
motor is similar to zelenavozila, but we buy them directly from factory, also custom made stator and axle (in local company) for liquide cooling.

Hi Linukas
Do you offer the motor on it's own with the modified axel and stator? Checked on your website and the E CYCLE PARTS section is under construction.
Really like the frame BTW but as I've recently purchased a frame, that will have to wait...
Thanks

I am also interested if the water cooled motor will be offered for sale.

Back