E-S Stealth Electric Bike Owners

Thanks guys, Yes, I'm very happy that I got the bike on the road again..

YES..!! - Thats KTM Orange to match my KTM Dual-sport and my Home Depot buckets... :lol:

My bike is a 2016 and does NOT have a breaker on it. Possibly the new bikes might.

@1abv - I dont know that I can compete with all of the fabulous scenery that you have out there, or the quality of photo's, I'll sure try to contribute..

51544399701_e12a81e6af_c.jpg

We don't need no stinkin locks...

Looks good...!! Apparently you were able to overcome that lock... :lol:

If it stops raining out this way, I'm going to try and get out today myself.

Nice to see TV posting some around the town pics as well...

I'll contribute.... if you look close you can see the Orange Bomber at the very bottom...LOL.. I had to get that far away to get a full sized helicopter in the pic..

TC6.png

StudRock said:
Nice to see TV posting some around the town pics as well...

I'll contribute.... if you look close you can see the Orange Bomber at the very bottom...LOL.. I had to get that far away to get a full sized helicopter in the pic..

TC6.png

Stealth keeps trying to push off road, but street riding is where most people live. I hope they figure this out soon, or I'm afraid they'll go the way of the dodo bird.

Keeping with the military theme.

Tank and Stealth.jpg

LOL... Look at you..!! TANKS for sharing..!!

I'm going to try and get a few more later this week...

Today was a 78 degree November day in Dallas. I mowed the lawn, changed the oil in the mower, walked the dog, and went on a 20 mile ride. Such is life.

11 16 21.jpg

Theodore Voltaire said:
Here's a sad sight. This is my new, new tire. This didn't even take a week. Luckily I discovered this in the garage.

20211103_123130.jpg

I still haven't done anything to my tire. I'm just letting the slime to it's job. So far it's holding up pretty well. I added air one time about 2 days after it got this puncture, but since then it's holding.

You should talk to Canada's J.T. he would buy those ancient aero's.

Theodore Voltaire said:
Ha, two can play at that game. I'll see your helicopter, and raise you a fighter jet :)

Helicopter and Stealth.jpg

Fighter Jet and Stealth.jpg

Theodore Voltaire said:
Ha, two can play at that game. I'll see your helicopter, and raise you a fighter jet :)

Oh, I see... :shock: you want to play hardball.... Well, I'll see your fighter jet and raise you a fleet..!! :lol:

Resized%202.jpg

Resized%204.jpg

Resized%203.jpg

Resized%205.jpg

LOL... I'm just having fun with you..!!

Yeah, I did the same... I use to do models of funny cars and jets..

Thank you...!! I'm happy to have it back on the road again... more pictures to come

Dead, lifeless, dry rotted wood....

Thanks for reminding me.....

Now I'm gonna go burn myself with my collection of lilac blossom scented yankee candles till i pass out in a bathtub filled with bubblebath and razorblades...

:confused:

Back