ENDUROEBIKE.COM

It sounds undoubtedly more expensive to ship to the UK. I got mine sent dhl airfreight. Was packed in a plywood box. The actual shipping didn't take long, but it got stuck in customs over the new years and Xmas holidays. As for import and tax, it came out to under $200 kiwi. Which is where I just paid the bill and kept my mouth shut, since eeb did all the paperwork. I will add that shipping was a staggering $660 US. I certainly think that can be improved upon, considering that I bought a Chinese version of a crf450x motorcycle around the same time, for roughly the same price, it was delivered in one month from order date, sent Fob, at $150 US delivered to my doorstep.

Bike's are looking nice guys.!

ok, right you Enduro Ebike lot! I have some news for you!!!

I received my controller lead from em3ev. I have re-programmed it. WOW!

I've got it pulling 7.2kw!!!!!! over 100amps!

I can barely keep the front wheel down till about 30mph its ridiculous!!!

Theres a couple of teething problems i'm working through. i want to tone it down a bit. its got to be a bit hard on the battery / controller. I think the motor will handle it tho. Time will tell i guess.

I'll put my settings up on here once i've got it right.

Happy riding guys (and girls)

quadfather

ok, right you Enduro Ebike lot! I have some news for you!!!

I received my controller lead from em3ev. I have re-programmed it. WOW!

I've got it pulling 7.2kw!!!!!! over 100amps!

I can barely keep the front wheel down till about 30mph its ridiculous!!!

Theres a couple of teething problems i'm working through. i want to tone it down a bit. its got to be a bit hard on the battery / controller. I think the motor will handle it tho. Time will tell i guess.

I'll put my settings up on here once i've got it right.

Happy riding guys (and girls)

Sounds Awesome!!

I am still waiting for a cable from eeb, but now I am really keen. My setup will cope with the heavy draw, and my controller is externally mounted, hopefully it will have enough cooling))

eVelbike said:
100Amp is too much for 20Ah LiFePO4 battery, battery life will be short. 60A is max safe current.

yeah i know, but im a speed freak. ill replace it if and when! lol

i have toned it down to 80amps now. 100amps is so much fun tho. does this battery have a bms fitted ? i didnt think it would let me draw that much current ?

Just a little update from me, just back from an awesome 40 mile offroad trek, bike is taking a beating offroad no problem
And came home to a pacakge from the postman - new tail light!!

Ive fitted it inside my rear mudguard and is pretty cool, has indicators, brake light and tail light , and best of all, wireless controller for handlebar - all for under £20 - great stuff! Charges via usb and apparently has am amazing battery life , its meant to fit to seatpost but i just tie wrapped it snuggly into to my mudguard!

Cheers

Craig

Dang these bikes are looking nice!
have toned it down to 80amps now. 100amps is so much fun tho. does this battery have a bms fitted ? i didnt think it would let me draw that much current ?
Lol holy sh!t. Be careful, because I think you're right- that thing should have a bms that never shouldof allowed that much draw on that pack size. It'd be good to get bms verification and calculate max safe draw based on cell config and c-rate, but I bet 100a (or even 80a) is hella fun!

jansevr said:
Cfsmale - do you have a link to those fenders? I really like the look. I'm expecting my frame kit Thursday and should have almost everything else by the weekend I can't wait to have this bike built up!

no problem mate,the fenders are just universal moto-x items that i liked the style of......... heres the link.....

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/ZJMOTO-Off-Road-Dirtbike-DRZ-KX-YZ-KTM-WR-XR-CRF-RMZ-KLX-Front-Fender-Mudguard/32268784685.html?spm=2114.10010108.100010.8.kjy6Aw

craig

looking good craig, like the tail light. interesting. the indicators flash red still ? american style ? or orange ?

I must of done well over 400 miles on mine now!

Heres some pics after my ride today (just cleaned it) i added some new stickers to the side..... a bit cheeky i know..... but it needs something....

aEKImk.jpg

mewpV9.jpg

jUZlLn.jpg

Hi guy's,

The motorcycle seat is actually a great idea. Took my bike out on an Enduro track the weekend. Heaps of fun! It's bouncey as hell, had to stiffen up the suspension to almost max. One thing is certain this puppy can jump. Needs some tweaking though, and maybe knobly tyres.) observations, the seat is way too far forward for this sort of terrain, I found myself hanging behind the seat to get my balance right for speed and keeping the front wheel light. I was very surprised that the front wheel still felt heavy with most of the weight on the back wheel, I do have a heavy battery though. Another thing I noticed is the handlebar height, is just not right for the terrain.

So in short, to go wild with jumps and real Enduro terrain you need to raise the handlebars and get the seat back. It's all very possible and I am ordering handlebar raiser, and a slanted seat post.

Maybe once the motorcycle seat is available from eeb, I will look into it, but that will surely be noticed by the coppers..

On a very positive note, the bike handled soft sand and really big jumps. Chain popped off a few times, fell over a few times, mainly because the tires didn't have much grip is soft sand. It carves burms like a champ, feels incredibly light, compared to a moto-x bike on track.

It might not have the same performance as my motorcycle, but I did find that I was definitely tackling difficult terrain at higher speeds. Or mainly leaving the breaking till very late if even touching the breaks at all. Had a good laugh..

Nice video. If you really need to hide your license plate you might want to do a better job. One can still make out the tags pretty well in part of it. LL63....

i purchased one of these frames and like it so far. i only have about 20 miles on the street (no off road quite yet)

it seems well built and rides well with a large battery centralized and low in the frame. also it has reinforced and clamping dropouts which are perfect for a high powered hub.

mxus 3000 motor (with ferrofluid)
36fet 4110 controller
20s 20ah lipo battery

12kw peak and about 100lbs (need to check the scale...heavier than my last bike but i can still carry it up the stairs)

12654643_10153918766098979_1964135175824397264_n.jpg

12645193_10153918766388979_2316228060046082357_n.jpg

943926_10153918766708979_325878979413982089_n.jpg

Quadfather, evel,

I need some help with programming the infineon controller. Have gotten the cable and have tried everything to get it to work. Using the lyen program. Drivers and com ports for the cable is installed and correct, far as I can see. Is there any specific board rate or other settings that I may be unaware of? I just keep getting a runtime error message, saying it's not receiving any data from device. There is a tread on here about programming the infineon, but so far it has not helped.

quadfather said:
what computer are you using ? which version of windows ?

use the xpd software the thread is here, much more user friendly and more adjustable settings https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=27927

Hi Quadfather,

Managed to sort it out. Was just an error with Windows 7. I Ended up using a generic driver that worked. I will try that program.

I currently have my amps cranked up to 100A and phase current at 160A. It's awesome!! what a wheelie machine.. My battery can handle it, it's a bit over the rated power for the controller, but if it pops, I will just get next size up.

Think Eeb, should just make it standard, really a great improvement. Or atleast do 80A...

Also disconnected the switch on my rear break, to aid in those epic wheelies))

So far so good, really loving this bike. Even crashed it the other day in a blaze of stupidity. Was motoring down this bumpy dirt road on a riverbank, and just jumping every bump until I got to a bigger bump, and must have had the suspension compressed at just the right moment but it launched me like a rocket, completely missed the road on the landing and bailed in the soft long grass next to the road a good couple of meters on.. Was funny as hell and really unexpected, If you don't watch the speed on these, they can take you by surprise. Only damage was to my ego))

Thanks for the help.

ITs a good idea for safety to increase the thottle acceleration rate delay on the controlller software like kelly controllers have. that increases the dealy time and means you can wind the thorttle quickly without being jerked or the front wheel suddenly lifting up.

Back