Lankeleisi hub motor identify help !!!!!

carper

10 µW
Hi I own a cyrusher xf690 it uses a 10 pin connector from the controller the 7series lcd display has a 6 pin julet plug 2pin for brakes 3 pin for throttle 3pin for horn front light combi it's the first time I've seen a 6 pin display the hub motor is a 9 pin sine wave lankeleisi which I believe is a re-badged bafang G20
Hope this info is of some help

Last edited:
Hi am a nubie I have a cyrusher xf690 that I've totally replaced everything except the wheels and frame. The hub motor says lankeleisi QH48V1000W20072747
but it looks like a rebadged G060 I've contacted lankeleisi a cpl of times for the hub motor parameters so I can setup my KT-lcd8su display to no avail is there anywhere else I could aquire these setting
I still have the original s700 display

Last edited:
Hi everyone am a nubie I have a cyrusher xf690 that I've totally replaced everything except the wheels and frame. The hub motor says lankeleisi QH48V 1000W 20072747
but it looks like a rebadged G060 I've contacted lankeleisi a cpl of times for the hub motor parameters so I can setup my KT-lcd8su display to no avail is there anywhere else I could aquire these setting

Hi everyone im a nubie I have a cyrusher xf690 that I've totally replaced everything except the wheels and frame. The hub motor says lankeleisi QH48V1000W20072747

If it’s really a GO60 then it will have a 5:1 gear ratio and 20 magnets, so P1 should be set to 100. And 6 magnets for speed so P2 should be set to 6.

once that’s done follow the video for the rest of your settings, remembering not to fiddle with the default settings and password.

What parameters are you trying to determine? It's a geared motor, so for speed, the motor either should have a built in speed sensor, or the bike uses an external spoke magnet sensor. So the gear ratio or magnet count aren't really used. If the motor has an internal speed sensor, they often use 6 magnets for the speed pulse signal; spoke magnet type would be 1.

If it’s really a GO60 then it will have a 5:1 gear ratio and 20 magnets, so P1 should be set to 100. And 6 magnets for speed so P2 should be set to 6.

once that’s done follow the video for the rest of your settings, remembering not to fiddle with the default settings and password.

Attachments

• 20230313_175903.jpg
    20230313_175903.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 11

Thank you for the parameters, I've enclosed a pic of my hub motor it looks like a G060 but I don't know if the 2007 in the serial number is the date of manufacture

Hi I own a cyrusher xf690 it uses a 10 pin connector from the controller the 7series lcd display has a 6 pin julet plug 2pin for brakes 3 pin for throttle 3pin for horn front light combi it's the first time I've seen a 6 pin display the hub motor is a 9 pin sine wave lankeleisi which I believe is a re-badged bafang G20
Hope this info is of some help
Hi I have the same problems since there is no available 10 pin for 1 t5 I change everything to kt controller to lcd but the motors not working even throttle. I have lankeleisi x2000plus .did you solve your problems

Back