Suitable battery for an 1800W 48V 38A motor?

Thanks.
Glad to see you have used tape over some sharp edges. Your moped still looks like meat grinder though. I give you 0 out of 10 on health and safety.

Brake pads in your one and only front rim brake are not adjusted properly.

What is it bolted to handlebar on right side?

Last edited:
Thanks.
Glad to see you have used tape over some sharp edges. Your moped still looks like meat grinder though. I give you 0 out of 10 on health and safety.

Brake pads in your one and only front rim brake are not adjusted properly.

What is it bolted to handlebar on right side?
The throttle is whats mounted on the right handebar, the motor came with a foot throttle so we just mounted it there so you could use it.

The brakes work great, no problem at all and i have ridden the bike multiple times with high speed braking. You have to squeeze the breaks a little bit but in the end they serve their purpose great.

JAG35 batteries are all used or surplus, so they are usually better quality than we can afford otherwise, but possibly old enough to be a problem. You don't really know until you get one and check it out. The website usually doesn't volunteer information about which packs are excellent and which ones have problems.

FYI: My experience with Jag35 has been very poor, they sent me DEAD used cells which in my books is dangerous. I would avoid jag,
Batteryhookup and batteryclearinghouse are 2 have bought from and they have worked with me positively to resolve issues, plus their prices are much lower than jag35.

Last edited:
FYI: My experience with Jag35 has been very poor, they sent me DEAD used cells which in my books is dangerous. I would avoid jag,
Batteryhookup and batteryclearinghouse are 2 have bought from and they have worked with me positively to resolve issues, plus their prices are much lower than jag35.
I ordered a scooter front end from them some time back, and it arrived looking like it had been through a rock crusher. One of my buddies ordered a hub motor wheel from them and it shipped in a plastic bag, axles poking out and so forth. So there are issues with them.

On the other hand, I've gotten really good batteries from them really cheaply. You pays your money and you takes your chances.

I agree that both BH and BCH have been more reliable, and their offerings in more sellable shape generally, than JAG35.

Back