Underlined Words? Are we being sold off for surveys?

DAND214

10 MW
About 1200 miles south of Chicago, in sunny/rainny
If you want to upgrade your battery, this is a good opportunity. If nobody is out there for this deal, then it's all good...I'll just keep riding with it...or maybe I'll just sell it outright and buy a ping or something.
Yes, I agree with bgnome. That thing will likely snap under load.

They lead to surveys or QuiBids?

Are we being hacked or is this what we need to stay around.
the bogus links scare me as we never know what you are really clicking on.

Not all underlined words go off site, if I rt click open new page and i get something else. PING was underlined as I posted this and now it's not along with agree in the second Quoite.

Is this just me? Virus maybe? I see this a lot lateley and just asking.

Your browser may be doing it from an addon or malware, but there is nothing on the site itself that does this.

If a post actually contains URLs when you quote it, and you can see the URLs within the text-entry box, then the poster put those URLs there (like many spammers do). But PHPBB doesn't show them as underlines unless the underline code is also used, so again, it's probably from your browser, an addon, or malware, directly on your computer. :(

None of what you quote in your post contains any links or URLs in the actual quoted text.

Also go into your add-on setings for your browser:

Firefox: Tools menu, Add-ons
IE: Tools menu, Manage Add-ons

And disable everything you don't need. If you're unsure of something, just disable it and you can enable it later. There's nothing in add-ons that is essential. In the end you really only want Flash, Silverlight and Java.

Back