Nucular electronics - complete kit for ev!

PITMIX said:
If you do the automatic detection and not step by step it does not work better?
No, it is the same.
Looks like DCR and Flux linkage measurements are correct: 4-5 mOhm, ~0.02 Wb?
Only inductance fail.

PITMIX, if I am not mistaken, you have Nuc + QS138 too.
Can you share your measurements of d,q, and Flux linkage?

Now I use 138 90H but I think it's the same.
I have :IMG_20220205_100409.jpg

Hi VasiliSk and the whole team, I hope you are well. I don't know how you are going to satisfy your customers in the near future. The current political and economic situation must be very complicated for you and for your company.
Can you give some news ?

Thank you very much for your answer !

You really have some bad luck :(
First covid, when things start loosening up there is the shortage of materials.
And in the middle of everything Putin is a little bored and starts a war :shock:

I feel bad for the Ukrainians first of course, but second all the Russians and Belarusians that didnt want this craziness.
Third all us other Europeans that also suffer the consequences. Then the rest of the world that also is affected in some way.

So sorry for everyone that things are going this way.

I read that Russia is essentially "unplugging" from the global internet after March 12th or 18th.

I wonder if you will be able to access ES anymore. Glad we have the Telegram chat to keep up with you guys.

Are you still able to get supplies to keep building or is it just not possible to do business with Russia at the moment?

Good luck to you!

DanGT86 said:
I read that Russia is essentially "unplugging" from the global internet after March 12th or 18th.

I wonder if you will be able to access ES anymore. Glad we have the Telegram chat to keep up with you guys.

Are you still able to get supplies to keep building or is it just not possible to do business with Russia at the moment?

Good luck to you!
Such a scenario looks unlikely, but we have many others ways to contact us, here https://nucular.tech/support, section "I need help!". We don't have problems with suppliers, because they from Asia. Regarding shipping, time for delivery will be longer, because our transport companies are working on alternative routes.

For now is a very creepy situation and we against the war. We keep working and follow our plans. If it becomes impossible to work in Russia, we will move to EU and forget about this problem once and for all...

Thanks for support, it is very important for us in this difficult time.

Nucular Electronics in Europe is my Dream🤩

VasiliSk said:
HAHAH so much my dream too ;D
Make it happen dude.

Get investors that way too.

Inventory, in stock, your sales volume will skyrocket.

Get that BMS done, charging add-on for noobs, partnerships for conversion kits...

Agreed 100%

john61ct said:
VasiliSk said:
HAHAH so much my dream too ;D
Make it happen dude.

Get investors that way too.

Inventory, in stock, your sales volume will skyrocket.

Get that BMS done, charging add-on for noobs, partnerships for conversion kits...

I copy here what I wrote in Telegram chat.
It's not a joke.
Nucular could move here in Tuscany (Italy) at Vitesco Technologies where I work. We need to move from automotive hydraulics components to electric ones. Here we can start a production line 😃
I am a mechanical engineer. If Nucular team want to know more in the future, I will be happy to propose yours to the management of my office business.

bigbore said:
I copy here what I wrote in Telegram chat.
It's not a joke.
Nucular could move here in Tuscany (Italy) at Vitesco Technologies where I work. We need to move from automotive hydraulics components to electric ones. Here we can start a production line 😃
I am a mechanical engineer. If Nucular team want to know more in the future, I will be happy to propose yours to the management of my office business.

That would be such an amazing thing for them, for us and the EV community in general. Nucular has gained a lot of traction in the custom scooter world and has a supportive and ever growing customer base for tons of different applications. So many guys I know struggling with underpowered VESCs, Sabvoton and not so user friendly Kelly. If Nucs were more readily available they would be the dominant go to aftermarket controller for so many, a simple no brainer. uLight is genius and if they were able to complete their Canbus/levcan integrated BMS, they would be the only ones with such an ecosystem.
Nucular team has a special product and a special type of support that no other company offers, not even close. And they are good guys who are easy to support. I hope and pray that they are able to continue their success and flourish, wherever that may be. Wishing them the absolute best each and every day :D

Darren2018 said:
Does anyone have the uLight fitted to their Nucular?

Yes for sure. Works amazing. It's an brilliant little piece of hardware and couldn't imagine my setup without uLight. I have a spare just in case 😉
I use it for headlights, tail running lights, and brake lights. I don't have turn signals or horn hooked up because I simply don't use or need those.

Amperry417 said:
Darren2018 said:
Does anyone have the uLight fitted to their Nucular?

Yes for sure. Works amazing. It's an brilliant little piece of hardware and couldn't imagine my setup without uLight. I have a spare just in case 😉
I use it for headlights, tail running lights, and brake lights. I don't have turn signals or horn hooked up because I simply don't use or need those.

Does anyone know how to convert the logger csv files to gpx ? I need it for a hud stats

I'm also looking for a better viewer than datazap.me, because it supports only up to 3mb which is too little

Thanks

amberwolf said:
Some conversion stuff comes up here, if it's useful:
https://www.google.com/search?q=convert+the+logger+csv+files+to+gpx

thanks, I tried many options but nothing really produced gpx files that carry the right info. maybe it's impossible because it's not gps data

Got one off the last F24 and it was running fine on the new bike. Changed the motor and wanted to import a file but since then he doesn't do anything. In the display i run to the auto setup for throthle and brake and that went just fine but in the auto mode in the controller I got no throtle and no brake only error.
What is happening is it in secure mode????

Back