• Howdy! we're looking for donations to finish custom knowledgebase software for this forum. Please see our Funding drive thread

China controler BC412-05028

toft

10 W
Hy, I have a Chinese controller BC412-05028. Its for 48V and 28A. I could not find any information about. I would like to use this with 24s lifepo4 battery so voltages maximally will be little over 80V. There is a photos:
DSC01634.JPG

DSC01635.JPG

DSC01636.JPG

DSC01637.JPG

DSC01641.JPG

DSC01642.JPG

DSC01643.JPG

Some parts looks similarly to ecrazyman controllers. But not exactly the same. FETs has a signature: SYN - 7580 Any ideas what I should change to using this with higer voltages? Yes, this two big capacitors, because 63V. But others parts? Any conceptions? Please, help?:).

It would be easier and cheaper just to get another controller. I use this one with 24s lipo (100V)

http://www.aliexpress.com/product-gs/287758466-72V-1500W-Brushless-Speed-Controller-for-Electric-Bikes-OT100-wholesalers.html

Thank for your suggestion. Link will be very useful. If shipping is really free, price is good for me... I try with 48V controller because have this one almost free. But for 33$... of course I'll take it:) Could you tell me what is minimum battery voltage before cut off? Regards, Mike.

LVC is around 60V. It'll run with 15s lipo, but not 14s lipo. Cruise is standard. Had to open it to connect regen braking and other features. regen only works with normal voltages as standard, but works really good at 18s lipo.

has this ttp://www.aliexpress.com/product-gs/28 ... alers.html controller possibility to plug in cycle analyst. I forgot that my watmeter has a 70V limit :|

vin791 said:
wesnewell, how did you modify this for regenerative braking?
Ground to the X pad through the ebrakes. The is with the model with PCB ca08 x8m06ad_p04.1.

to toft
thats the old 'refly' brand board, there were quite a few discussions about it, way way back on esforum,
crystalyte briefly sold them at one stage, they used to use irf4310 fets from memory ( not the good quality ones either),
to run at 80v, best to use irf4110 genuine fets ( there are many non genuine clones), need to change the big resistor ,
best with a pre charge circuit for the caps, I would be adding some more caps also, make sure they are 100v rated.

Back