TSDZ2 EBike wireless standard (like Specialized Turbo Levo) - OpenSource

so is this motor working with any Phoebe Liu supplied controller out of the box?
No, I made an own fork of the EBiCS Firmware for supporting the communication protocol of the motor.
PhoebeLiu has just one suitable controller for testing. They will only offer it for customers if there is enough demand.

should it be the same sensor for different mechanical solution?
Yes, I think it's just for a different pinion system.

Thanks, it seems they probing the interest showing it for sales. Hovewer how people would like to buy it without controller being avaialable. I read your thread on Pedelec forum, seems there was a lot of struggle with PWM inducted noise? Btw the eRider sensors are often prone to phase cables inducted noise as well, this is especially on higher power controllers like Kellys and i have also faced it with Kunteng 12FET.
Anyway, what is your estimate on torque reading range on this motor?

Anyway, what is your estimate on torque reading range on this motor
See the specs on the Kclamber homepage:

It's specified with 35mv/N.m.

regards
stancecoke

See the specs on the Kclamber homepage:

It's specified with 35mv/N.m.

regards
stancecoke
Actually it is interesting because they state "Output voltage (DCV) : 0.7~4.8V" should it be just analog voltage? 🤔
Also they state "ZTV Initial voltage 0.7±0.10V" Hopefully it does not float from turn on to another turn on session but between each particular copy of the sensor

should it be just analog voltage?
There is no analogue output. The data is transmitted via a UART protocol. See the german forum for details.

I've done some sensitivity tests there:

index.php

regards
stancecoke

There is no analogue output. The data is transmitted via a UART protocol. See the german forum for details.

I've done some sensitivity tests there:

index.php

regards
stancecoke
Looks really interesting... in fact we should measure the torque a the sprocket instead of crank in the hub driven systems. Is the 350 maximum readout?
....But first need to learn how to program Linshui as this is having slightly different method of procedure than Kunteng

Back