TSDZ2 mid drive with 860C, 850C or SW102 displays only -- Flexible OpenSource firmware (Casainho code only)

Thanks for your feedback, but my connector is not identical (my screen is 860C V1.2).

Do you have the pin schema ?

.... my connector is not identical (my screen is 860C V1.2).
In that case you must ask yourself if it is the right display to flash.
I don't know the different version numbers. But I know there are different versions of this display.
You can buy an 860C for Bafang Uart protocol and Canbus protocol, but also for other motor brands, like Tongsheng Tsdz2.
Only the Bafang Uart version is flashable.

Last edited:
Thank you for the feedback, finally I connected to the 8 pin câble (out of motor), connect on the screen and the throttle.
And it works :)

Thank you

... finally I connected to the 8 pin câble (out of motor), connect on the screen and the throttle....
You mean that the 860C fits without any connector modification? So it is a display specific for Tongsheng?

I don't know. i have a connector :

motor => connector (8pin) => screen 6pin and 3 pin trottle.

it's "T" cable

Hey y'all it's been a while. I'm wanting to reload the firmware on one of my SW102 displays but I'm having trouble finding the repos or even remembering what I used to update the firmware. I used an android app to do it over bluetooth but I'm not seeing anything on the original open source firmware wiki (though I see the actual firmware is still there). Can someone point me to what is needed for this?

Edit: Never mind I found it, it was just hidden a bit. If anyone has this issue in the future:

Back